IN THE EVENT SUCH OPERATIONS ARE SUSPENDED OR ENDED, YOU MAY LOSE ACCESS TO CHARACTERS, ITEMS OR OTHER DATA (ALL OF WHICH ARE TURNER’S PROPERTY) STORED ON THE SITES.
Unsolicited Creative Submissions/Communications. Turner does not accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those Turner has specifically requested. This is to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects independently developed by Turner or its agents might seem to others to be similar to their own creative ideas, suggestions or materials. If you do send to us or post any creative materials, including creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information, or if you transmit to the Sites by e mail or otherwise, communications including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like (collectively, “Information”), the Information shall be deemed and shall remain the property of Turner. None of the Information shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Turner and Turner shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Information. Turner shall exclusively own any now known or later existing rights to the Information of every kind and nature throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Information for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you.
User Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users. Turner reserves the right, but has no obligation to monitor communications and any disputes between you and other users.
Hyperlinks. The appearance of web sites or external hyperlinks on the Sites does not constitute endorsement by Turner, its subsidiaries and affiliates of the opinions or views expressed by these linked web sites and Turner does not verify, endorse, or take responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or quality of the content contained in the linked web sites. Furthermore, Turner is not responsible for the quality or delivery of the products or services offered, accessed, obtained by or advertised by such web sites. As such, neither Turner nor any of its subsidiaries and affiliates will be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from use of information contained in these web sites. To the extent that these web sites collect personal information or postings from the end user, in no event shall Turner assume or have any responsibility or liability for the manner in which such information or postings are exploited or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on these web sites. Finally, Turner will under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special loss or other damage, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, caused by the exhibition, distribution or exploitation of any information or content contained within these web sites.
Limitation on Liability. The Sites have been created for entertainment purposes only. YOUR USE AND BROWSING OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Rules of Conduct on the Sites.
- You may not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyright material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner.
- You may not post or transmit Content (even in a joking, sarcastic or unintended manner) that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes or advocates obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes or advocates illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights (including any intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity);
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyright material, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protection devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs or images of another person aged 18 years or older without their express written consent and permission;
- contains video, photographs or images of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or their legal guardian), being any person under the age of 18 years;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Turner’s prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of “virtual” items related to the Sites;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Turner, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful or deleterious components or devices;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Sites or any other individual’s use and enjoyment of similar services; or
- You must use the Sites in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Sites, including collecting usernames and/or e mail addresses of registered members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited e mail and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Sites, are not permitted. This includes the unauthorized interception of the data stream coming from or going into the Sites, as well as attempting to gain unauthorized access, or exceeding your authorized access, to the Sites.
- You may not include in your member profile your last name, social security or similar number, telephone numbers or street addresses. You (or your parent/legal guardian if you are a minor) must be the e mail account holder for any e mail addresses that you list in your account information or subsequently provide in connection with the Sites.
- You understand that Turner has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or Materials on the Sites) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include disclosure of information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Sites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Turner shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Sites and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Sites, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Turner does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Sites you acknowledge and agree that Turner is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites.
- Turner is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Materials or Content posted on the Sites, whether caused by users of the Sites or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sites. Turner is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any users of the Sites. Turner assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications. Turner is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Sites or any combination of such events, including injury or damage to users and/or members or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the web and/or in connection with the Sites. Neither Turner, nor its affiliated or related entities, nor any person involved in the creation, production and distribution of the Sites warrant that the functions contained in the Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that Turner or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Turner does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in the Sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise.
- You expressly acknowledge that information and opinions expressed on the Sites (on bulletin boards, chat rooms or other forums) are not necessarily those of Turner or its affiliated or related entities or content providers. Turner makes no representations or warranties regarding information or opinions that appear on these forums and does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any posting. Turner assumes no obligation to monitor these forums or to delete or edit any postings. However, Turner reserves the right to delete, move or edit any postings for any reason in its absolute discretion.
- Under no circumstances will Turner be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Sites, any Materials or Content posted on the Sites or transmitted to members, or any interactions between users of the Sites, whether online or offline. Turner cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Sites. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER TURNER NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITES IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES INCLUDING LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITES EVEN IF TURNER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ALL MATERIAL ON THE SITES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH, UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT, ARE IMPLIED BY LAW AND ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION.